No-Host Networking Dinners
We need volunteers to be “hosts” at the following Networking Dinner locations on Monday, October 18, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM (Transportation will be provided to and from the restaurants):
- Cactus: an upbeat outpost dishing up Southwestern & Mexican specialties, plus many tequilas and cocktails
- Din Tai Fung: Upscale Chinese restaurant franchise originating in Taiwan in 1972 specializing in Chinese Huaiyang Cuisine
- Duke’s Seafood: Raw oysters, seafood dishes and cocktails in warm, casual environs with a long bar & nautical accents. Half price bottles of wine every Monday!
- Earl’s Kitchen + Bar: Sleek, upscale chain serving gourmet burgers, global comfort food, cocktails, wine & beers
- Maggiano’s Little Italy: American casual restaurant chain specializing in Italian-American cuisine
- Japonessa Sushi Cocina: Contemporary spot serving cooked Japanese fare & Latin-fusion sushi in stylish digs with a full bar.
- Tavern Hall: Laid-back, roomy haunt with an extensive beer list, plus shuffleboard and TVs.