Exhibitor Registration with Ad
NAEOP is comprised of educators from Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington working in federally funded programs serving low income and first generation college populations. Conference participants work with pre-college, postsecondary, and graduate populations and will include administrators, instructors, tutor coordinators, counselors, and other personnel involved in these programs.
Exhibitor registration includes the following:
- Your business’ profile in Exhibitors feature with a link to exhibitor’s website on our conference app
- Sponsored Hot Topic session – Session will be both live streamed and recorded to allow attendees to go in any time to watch your session for up to one month after the conference
- Map location on the virtual map
- Interactive modes to allow you to communicate and have Q&A’s with conference attendees, both virtually and in person
- 1 Full page ad in conference program that will be shared with all conference attendees
- 1 daily wall post (newsfeed) on conference app
2020 NAEOP Conference: Inspiring the Leader Within
Sunday, October 11 – Wednesday, October, 14, 2020
Join us in Anchorage, Alaska this fall for our annual NAEOP Conference. As supporters of first-generation, low-income, and students with disabilities we come together annually for professional development to hear from awe-inspiring speakers, attend stimulating breakout sessions, have exciting networking opportunities, and share best practices. All designed to help you deliver quality program services to your program participants.