Conference Sponsor: Social Activity Host
$1,000.00 – $2,500.00
NAEOP is comprised of educators from Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington working in federally funded programs serving low-income and first-generation college populations. Conference participants work with pre-college, postsecondary, and graduate populations and will include administrators, instructors, tutor coordinators, counselors, and other personnel involved in these programs.
Would you like to interact with a group of TRIO professionals in a more fun, less formal setting? Sponsor one of our evening social activities and you will have sole access to the attendees as the corporate sponsor for that event. Take this opportunity to highlight the work you do in front of a captive audience, and network with those professionals in attendance to develop lasting partnerships. You will also have the opportunity for you and your team to participate in whatever activities are taking place during the sponsored event. Sponsorships will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
Monday, October 10th Social Activity Options ($1,000)
- Paint & Sip: Hosted on-site by a third party. Have some drinks and get creative with guided painting.
- Top Golf Suite: Hosted on-site near the hotel lobby. Play a virtual round or play interactive games over drinks.
- Trivia Night: Hosted on-site in the hotel lobby. Team up and compete with friends for trivial dominance.
- Escape Rooms: Hosted near the hotel at Eugene Escape Rooms. Bond as a team over complex puzzles and challenges.
Tuesday, October 11th Social Activity Options ($2,500)
- Casino Night: Host our evening conference after-party as all attendees will be participating in Casino Activities to help raise money for student scholarships. The sponsor will have time to address all those in attendance during the event.
NAEOP Conference: Knowledge is Still Power
October 9th – 12th, 2022
Join us in Eugene, Oregon this fall for our annual NAEOP Conference. As supporters of first-generation, low-income, and students who experience disabilities we come together annually for professional development to hear from awe-inspiring speakers, attend stimulating breakout sessions, have exciting networking opportunities, and share best practices. All designed to help you deliver quality program services to your program participants.
Monday Event $1,000, Casino Night $2,500