NAEOP is comprised of educators from Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington working in federally funded programs serving low-income and first-generation college populations. Conference participants work with pre-college, postsecondary, and graduate populations and will include administrators, instructors, tutor coordinators, counselors, and other personnel involved in these programs.
Conference Sponsor registration includes the following:
- Full-Page (8.5 x 11) Color Ad in our conference program
- Full Table Exhibitor Setup throughout NAEOP Conference
- 45-Minute Hot Topic session to present your products or services to conference attendees.
- Company lol in the conference program
- Two Conference Registrations
- Including all conference meals for both attendees
- Includes attendance to any conference sessions as a participant
NAEOP Conference: Not Me, But We
October 8th – 11th, 2023
Join us in Boise, Idaho, this fall for our annual NAEOP Conference. As supporters of first-generation, low-income, and students who experience disabilities, we come together annually for professional development to hear from awe-inspiring speakers, attend stimulating breakout sessions, have exciting networking opportunities, and share best practices.