Apply Now: NAEOP TRIO Achiever Nomination Form
Deadline: May 31, 2017
Award: This $200.00 honorarium is awarded to two (2) TRIO Alumni who have achieved their professional goals.
- Candidate must be a former TRIO participant from Region X (AK, ID, OR, and WA).
- Has significantly benefited from NAEOP TRIO project services.
- Graduated from a post-secondary institution.
- Achieved professional success.
Required Application Materials:
- One-page letter of recommendation from the nominating TRIO project summarizing the background and accomplishments in bio format of candidate.
- Nominee's own historical statement that provides sufficient information for the TRIO Achiever Award Selection Committee to conduct a meaningful evaluation of candidate's qualifications.
- TRIO project's pledge for funding the candidate to attend the annual NAEOP conference TRIO Achiever's Breakfast should they be selected. This is voluntary, but an added benefit to candidate's consideration.
Nomination: Click on the following link to nominate someone for the NAEOP TRIO Achiever Award: NAEOP TRIO Achiever Nomination Form