FON scholarships and awards opportunities are a direct benefit of your TRIO program’s annual membership in NAEOP. Nominations will only be accepted from program’s who have current paid membership. Current membership will be verified with the NAEOP Treasurer. Each NAEOP Project Membership is allowed up to one (1) nomination for this scholarship.
Apply Now: NAEOP TRIO Achiever Nomination Form
Deadline: June 30, 2020
Award: The NAEOP TRIO Achievers’ Award provides the Association with the opportunity to recognize current and/or former TRIO participants who come from a current NAEOP project that have made outstanding contributions to society. $200.00 honorarium is awarded to two (2) TRIO Alumni who have achieved their professional goals.
- Candidate must be a former TRIO participant from Region X (AK, ID, OR, and WA).
- Has significantly benefited from NAEOP TRIO project services.
- Graduated from a post-secondary institution.
- Achieved professional success.
Required Application Materials:
- Online nomination form submitted by TRIO project director or their designated TRIO staff member.
- One-page letter of recommendation from the nominating TRIO project summarizing the background and accomplishments in biography format of the candidate.
- Nominee’s own historical statement that provides sufficient information for the TRIO Achiever Award Selection Committee to conduct a meaningful evaluation of the candidate’s qualifications.
- TRIO project’s pledge for funding the candidate to attend the annual NAEOP Conference, TRIO Achiever’s Luncheon, should they be selected. This is voluntary, but an added benefit to the candidate’s consideration
Be ready to upload all required documents when the application process is started. Partial entries are not saved.