2023 Annual Conference
OCTOBER 8-11, 2023
The NAEOP Annual Conference “Not Me, But We” is a convening of over 200 leaders in the educational equity community, including policymakers, educators, and college access and success professionals. The annual conference serves as a regional forum to share the latest insights, innovations, and evidence-based best practices for college access and success.
- Full-page advertisement in the conference program – $400
- Sponsors – $1400
- Booth in the exhibitor hall
- Full-page ad in the conference program
- 45-minute presentation slot during the conference
- Company logo in the conference program
- Two Conference Registrations, which includes:
• All conference meals
• Attendance in any conference sessions
- A La Carte Evening Activities – $1000
- Sponsor an evening activity and network one-on-one with conference attendees! Available activities are listed on the Sponsorship Registration page. Activity sponsorship is first-come, first-served. 2023 evening activities will be held on Monday, October 9th
Monday, October 9th Social Activity Options ($1,000)
- Sip & Succulent: Hosted on-site. Facilitated by A Succulent Day Have some drinks and get creative with a guided succulent workshop creating your own masterpiece.
- Haunted Boise Trolley Tour: Hosted by Boise Trolley Tours. Come enjoy a 90-minute Haunted Halloween Tour around downtown Boise aboard their decorated Halloween Trolley.
- Jam Band Room: Hosted on-site in the beautiful Sapphire room for a private setting. Attendees are encouraged to bring their instruments and will have opportunities to build community through music and jam together through the evening.
- Featured Evening Event: Karaoke – *SOLD OUT*
If you are interested in being a sponsor for the 2023 NAEOP Annual Conference, please register at the link below.