Deadline: 11:59 PM PST (12:59 AM MST/10:59 PM AST) Wednesday, September 1, 2021
Selected presentations will be notified by Friday, September 10th. Proposals that are incomplete or received after the deadline will not be considered. Early submission is encouraged.
The planning committee invites you to submit a proposal to present in one or more 75 minute blocks (1hr 15 min). The committee encourages proposals from all levels of higher education professionals. Proposals will be evaluated, in part, based on their relevance to this year’s conference theme, Embracing Change & Digital Transformations. Possible strands may include: Wellness, Advocacy/Social Justice, Technology, and Programming.
How To Submit
You must submit your proposal using the online submission form. Proposals sent by email will not be considered. To help with the submission process, please have the following ready:
- Brief bio for each presenter – 150 word max
- 300px X 420px professional photo of each presenter
- Session description – 150 word max
- Description of how your presentation relates to the conference theme – 150 word max
- Presentation objective(s) – 150 word max
- Technology/equipment needs
Click the link below to begin.
We invite proposals for workshops for the 2021 NAEOP Conference to be either theory or practical application based. Workshops are sessions intended to convey specific knowledge or skills. These sessions are not appropriate for the presentation of formal research talks and do not include presentation abstracts. Workshops are more interactive and informal than formal paper sessions, and they can involve extended discussion as well as hands-on training. Workshops may involve one or several leaders/presenters.
A strong workshop proposal will make clear what knowledge, skills, tools, or insights participants might expect to gain from the session and will have a plan to engage participants in one of the following formats:
- Virtually (broadcast live, with in person attendees)
- Virtually (pre-recorded, with on-demand access in the Socio app)
- In person (live, with only in person attendees)