Coeur d'Alene Resort
115 S. 2nd Street
Coeur d'Alene , ID 83814
Rate - Resort is Sold Out on 10/21 and 10/22
Single Room Rates:
- North Wing - $149/night, plus applicable taxes and surcharge fees
- Park Tower - $169/night, plus applicable taxes and surcharge fees
- Lake Tower - $199/night, plus applicable taxes and surcharge fees
This rate will be available until September 8 or until the group block is sold out, whichever comes first. We have a select number of rooms in each area, so please reserve early to ensure the room you want.
- Overnight parking rate is $12 per vehicle, per night
- Complimentary high-speed internet in guest rooms
- Complimentary daily newspaper
- 10% discount on treatments provided at the resort spa
- No resort or fitness access fees
Phone: (888) 965-6542; Please use let them know you are attending the 2019 NAEOP Conference.
Rooms must be reserved by September 8, 2019 to qualify for the special rate. Group rate is honored for 3 days prior and 3 days after the conference.
All reservations must have a deposit equal to the first night's room, tax and surcharge amount. Cancellations made up to 72 hours prior to arrival will have the deposit refunded; all cancellations made within 72 hours of arrival will forfeit the deposit amount.
The hotel provides roundtrip airport transportation for $69/person to Spokane International Airport.
The Coeur d’Alene Resort is easy to reach from just about anywhere.
Traveling by Air
The Coeur d'Alene Resort is located 40 minutes east of the Spokane International Airport, offering non-stop or one-stop access from most major US and Canadian cities. The Coeur d'Alene Air Terminal is available for corporate and private aircraft.
Traveling by Car
The Coeur d'Alene Resort is easy to reach by automobile via Interstate 90 (Exit 11) or Highway 95 (Northwest Blvd). From the exit, follow the directions to downtown and watch for the Resort on your right.
Location and Road Map